The innovative formula of Nutrineural® TONUS comes from our research laboratory: combination of two plants (ginseng which helps to maintain optimal endurance, feelings of energy and vitality and bacopa which improves cognitive functions) and a vitamin mineral mix which contributes to normal psychological functions and to reduce fatigue (vitamins B6, B9, B12 and C) and, which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision (Zinc)
Energy, Vitality *
Plants (ginseng * and bacopa) and vitamins and zinc
On its way
Nutrineural® Tonus is particularly recommended in cases of fatigue, overwork, and loss of memory. It is particularly suitable for recovering subjects, to regain energy and for seniors
1 capsule per day to be swallowed during a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Use in people on antidiabetic therapy is not recommended. Not intended for young children.
Tips for exercising your memory:
- Exercise your brain by playing puzzle games (sudoku, scrabble, chess…). It is also advisable to train your brain in a more general way (reading, watching films, listening to the radio) and to exercise a specific manual activity (cooking, tinkering …)
- Multiply your social activities and exercise your curiosity by meeting people. Social contact stimulates brain functions. Become passionate about something: it will allow you to cultivate and transmit your knowledge.
- Develop your social contacts: community life, cultural outings, correspondence, discussions …
- Exercise regularly: Regular moderate physical activity is beneficial for oxygenation and blood circulation in the brain.
- Sleep well: sleep contributes to the storage of information at all ages. So, a good memory requires a good sleep. Try to improve the quality of your sleep by going to bed at regular times and respecting your sleep cycles (watch out for sleeping pills).
- Fight stress: Stress and anxiety decrease concentration and damage memory. Medications such as antidepressants, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, beta blockers or antihistamines greatly disturb alertness.
- Eat a varied and balanced diet: by consuming foods rich in omega 3, and vitamins and minerals. Remember to hydrate regularly. Avoid excessive alcohol consumption, which over time causes brain damage and impairs memory.
Ginseng (Panax ginseng meyer), thanks to the presence of ginsenosides, helps to maintain optimal endurance, feelings of energy and vitality, helps to support the vitality of the body, contributes to the resistance of the body to temporary stress. Use in people on antidiabetic therapy is not recommended.
Bacopa monnieri, thanks to the presence of bacoside, helps improve memory, learning skills and information processing, while supporting the functioning of the central nervous system as a whole. It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Vitamin B5 contributes to reducing fatigue and to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and certain neurotransmitters; contributes to normal intellectual performance.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological functions and to reduce fatigue.
Vitamin B9 (folate) contributes to the synthesis of amino acids, to normal psychological functions and to reduce fatigue.
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological functions and to reduce fatigue. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion,
Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress. Zinc contributes:
- normal cognitive functions, maintenance of normal vision and
- the protection of cells against oxidative stress.